YAR 0.00% 0.3¢ yari minerals limited

While I'm not disputing any ramp assertions, I do agree that the...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    While I'm not disputing any ramp assertions, I do agree that the stock isn't being capped per se. Yes, there's a big sell order (~4M) that has certainly had an effect on sentiment but this stock was turning over ~12M a day at some points in the past year. Now we can't even get nibbles at 1c and the price is still drifting downwards slowly, despite multiple positive announcements. The interest in CZL is currently dead and I personally would attribute it to the first run in months being hammered by a CR almost immediately, which is also what happened when the stock ran to ~3c and seems to happen every time momentum generates.

Management needs to stop killing momentum with CRs every time the stock runs, because shareholders aren't being given any opportunities to realise gains without the company cashing in first and I'd wager the market is responding in kind.

The fundamentals of this company have been significantly strengthened over the past 18 months and we're in a really good position imo, but it's time for CZL to run on their own financials instead of hitting up shareholders every time there's any form of rally. Just my 1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10.80K 3.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1807468 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1138794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.