D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Dsaz8701, thanks for you concern... Really appreciate your input...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Dsaz8701, thanks for you concern... Really appreciate your input here and curious as to what you would define "much lower"? You sound like one of those clown journos on news.com - "the Australian share market wiped out 25 billion dollars today" sending all the retailer Mums and Dads into a panic...

The reality here is this stock is going A LOT higher. If you can't see it, you're in the wrong game. Are you familiar with risk/reward? 2-3c down short term down side for 10-20c+ near term upside! Absolute no brainer for mine...

There is so much smoke here... You have the slow and controlled accumulation over the past few weeks - rumoured to be an Asian Fund(s). The Booz Allen Hamilton licensing deal and announcement upon completion of testing that "The company expects to provide updates on the sales of MESMER in Australia upon finalization of purchase orders through EPE following on from these demonstrations. In addition, the Company expects to provide news on initial sales in the US shortly thereafter."

Finally and most importantly in my opinion, you had the flurry of buying late yesterday afternoon indicating that someone knows they don't have much time left to get set! Obviously a few traders bought the break out and stopping out this morning - just one final opportunity to get set in my view...

Maybe I am missing something?

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.