D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

ThoughtfulB, you're spot on re: management ownership. As...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ThoughtfulB, you're spot on re: management ownership. As discussed at the investor presentation Jonathan Hunter's last company was taken out for c.$700m and he and the other boys that were the brains of the operation had very little sweat equity. They certainly won't be making the same mistake twice and are heavily incentivised to make it work.

One thing I don't think the slide of competitors highlights without the commentary is just how far D13 are in front of the competition for commercial application. A lot of the competitors use "jamming" technology which is fine in a combat zone but what about when a terrorist is hovering above the grounds of the White House with radioactive material or a rogue drone enters a sports stadium and needs a controlled landing to avoid casualties?

I think Airbus & Boeing applications are only specific to aircraft which eliminates them as competition...

There is a reason Booz Allen has chosen to partner with a company the size of D13 - the people are A-grade and the technology is best in class. I ask this question - if companies like Lockhead Martin and Battelle are spending up to $5 billion dollars a year on R&D - what would they be willing to pay for a company like D13 with proven technology that has unlimited potential applications? I would suggest it is significantly more than 15c a share or even $1... This thing will not be listed on the ASX within 2 years it is just a matter of price and as touched on previously, given significant management ownership I doubt they will be letting it go cheap.

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.