D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Ann: D13 Wins Cash Prize in Final Round of ThunderDrone II, page-7

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    So did I but it appears not the same method as D13. From their website. I think this is radio jamming/manipulation. It has been around for 3 years or so according to them, so this would be like 3G compared to the next wave being tested now which would be like 4G

Mahdavi explained, “Here’s a scenario that illustrates how we can help protect in the event of a security threat: let’s say that there’s a person flying an unidentified drone in a space our sensors cover. Using our advanced technology, our AIRFENCE technology can detect that drone and the cellphone in that person’s pocket. In this scenario, we would collect MAC addresses (unique identifiers for that computer) and store them as an event in our system. The data points — the drone and the cellphone — connect to create an event in our system.”
    “With the right infrastructure in place, we can track and begin tagging events. And with our technology, we don’t even need a sensor in every corner of an area to be effective. Because of our high range of detection, we need less physical hardware in place. That saves time and money for the governments and organizations we work with,” Mahdavi said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.