DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

How long we have been invested in DCN or being in this forum has...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    How long we have been invested in DCN or being in this forum has no relevance to what we are discussing.

There is always a point when if you don't trust the MD or think there is no hope that the company will turn around, then it is time to pull up stumps. You can be better served by investing what is left of the money with another company i.e. if you can find one such company that will deliver good result immediately. If you can find such a company, I will appreciate it if you can let me know and I shall join you as well: there is no cowardice in jumping ship in investing and clearly it does not make sense being heroic by remaining loyal to a company.

"...I remain cause Leigh Junk has a reputation of turning compnay around but like I said I I yet to see any results since he started..."

Well if you still believe in his reputation then any whinging is not going to help him to turn around the company any faster. BTW there is no guarantee that he ever will. In the meantime, your frustration can be better served by going through the financial statement and find if there is any snippet of clue to say that the company is a dud and we will appreciate it if you can share it with us.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.