POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I have tried contacting these guys in the past, the company I...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    I have tried contacting these guys in the past, the company I work with is a direct shareholder.
    Both directors I had my query forwarded through to by the company secretary failed to respond to my queries. It has been more than 6 months now. The company secretary even stated that "nobody works here, its just me here". I bought in for the Redox flow battery technology as a long shot, but am convniced with the lack of progress that either big plans are being made long term with short to medium term being insignificant to the directors, or they place no value on shareholder input and addressing concerns.

Don't expect a call back, they probably won't call. As others have mentioned and the annual report confirms, the directors generally only work a few days per week and I would imagine even less of that is actually focused on real POW activities. I was looking forward to voting against directors in at the AGM, however voting for directors did not seem to be part of the process with POW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.