ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    14 June 2019
    DAEJON EXTRACTION LICENSE APPLICATION SUBMITTED
    9 October 2019
    DAEJON EXCAVATION LICENSE APPLICATION UPDATE
    Taken 4 months to now just release this, which in other words is to say they will extend its review period until 31 January 2020, another 3 months. I think this is delay tactics and to suddenly come out about the license application after a few holders have been contacting them in regards to this matter is to try and appease people.

If it goes to January 2020 that will be 7 months since the license application was submitted. How long will it take for other licenses, permits etc before anything actually happens.
    From their website: Protean Energy (ASX: POW) is a vertically integrated, vanadium resource and vanadium redox flow battery development company based in Australia, with operations and strategic partnerships in South Korea.

I havent heard any more about the trial battery they had testing since 20 February 2019KETEP $9.5M Battery Trial Update.
    Since 12th March 2018 high of 3.5¢ the SP has been declining ever since to finish where it is today currently 0.006¢ a decline of close to 83% yet the Director benefits expense has increased 66%. I dont mind paying people wages if they can improve my investment, but this is a joke.
    2018 Director benefits expense $292,553
    2019 Director benefits expense $488,109

Good luck today @pustayo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.