POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Mate, to be honest, I didn't really ask for your opinion on my...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Mate, to be honest, I didn't really ask for your opinion on my situation, this is one piece to my portfolio which is part of my overall portfolio strategy. Most of my assets are physicals tenements, exploration companies not on the market which I have large holdings in. I researched this company a lot before buying, looked at the balance sheet, looked at the outgoing, looked at their technology, looked at their tenements and their agreements and it all looked pretty good.

Simply, all id expect from a company is, to be honest, and to give their best when handling other peoples money and when conducting business, this clearly isn't happening. So what I proposed is a 249D if we can get 5% as I am not one to just sit around and watch my money go down a drain. I don't own 5% of this business otherwise I would have called one my self. We deserve answers from this company, and we should expect to get them. If you are happy going down without a fight thats fine, I am not, so I will post here. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.