POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Hi all,Have spoken to the receptionist again who confirmed they...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Hi all,

Have spoken to the receptionist again who confirmed they had received my call back request as per 15th of May. My call back request was passed on to Bevan Tarratt and Wayne Luxton, however no call or email has been received at my end.

I have now politely impressed that the website domain name expiring has been noted by shareholders online.

I used to work in the web hosting and domain name industry, and email notifications of domain names go to the domain registrant, the person that registered initially. I recall the receptionist telling me several months ago that the person handling their website no longer worked for them, so perhaps it was an (seriously simple) oversight. It would also be possible they realised it was expiring, however they could not log into go daddy to renew the domain, as the previous employee was the only person who had the username and password. The website was mostly for informational purposes and not kept well up to date as often as it should have been, as I recall.

I have now requested a response in writing, and will be taking into account these events when voting comes up at the AGM. I encourage others to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.