KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

Of course it will Rads... Have a look at the increased volume...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Of course it will Rads... Have a look at the increased volume Monday / Tuesday?? Someone must have guessed KAR were going to start buying . Who advises us again.
    I mean as past history has shown each time over the past 12+ months that have done this idiotic buy back that we a) go back wards and b) increase shorts alarmingly.
    Still definition of insanity - repeating same things and expecting different results!
    Of course the buy back was instigated to give shareholders greater exposure to the upcoming Brazil drilling campaign ( 2 years ago)... Might be about to dust off that notice to ASX for the next round in 6 months.
    At least they can just cut and paste that one and not get it wrong...
    Here's a reminder - change the date so we don't get another please explain from the ASX.
    Smart operators these blokes... Still 2 more years x what 1.5 -2.0mil in wages for the family ... Reckon they aren't hanging on into a gale force breeze for dear life!!!
    It's Oils fault anyway.
    Yep the buy back a guilt edged decision who needs the cash... AGAIN give it to shareholders as I said from day 1 let them decide if they want to risk more cash and buy some!!!!
    Who'd be better off??? Us with the cash or them buying more shares??
    Spare me all IMO
    Last edited by Black Swan: 14/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.