IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E , page-2

1. 7,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    re: Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Append... About 30% of the first $5 million buy-back remains.

Given our cash position, I think the buyback has been a good move by management and it is soaking up plenty of the stock that is being thrown around/traded on market. Certainly the share price has been very strong since the buyback began, and the SP is up about 23% since it began although some of that should be attributed to positive announcements over that time.

It will be very interesting to see if management approves a further $5 million (as per the original proposal)to complete the full $10 million of buyback funds.

I'm thinking that once the binding MOU with FMG is formalised and we receive $25 million it becomes a bit of a no-brainer to complete the full $10 million buyback.

If we do see a further $5 million dedicated to buying back stock it's not unreasonable to predict possibly another 20% being added to the share price placing us at $2(ish) barring bad news or global mayhem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.