DCG 0.00% 29.3¢ decmil group limited

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-8

1. 7 Posts.
    To ozbecool
    In my opinion, the current sp keeps slipping is caused by the big environment -- commodity price had fallen badly this year, such as oil and iron ore, also, Chinese economy can also contribute to this as well, why? Because with low commodity price and bad economic news can reduce fare amount of works in those engineer companies, also, in the market, most people r expecting more bad news come out from resource sector and engineer companies, moreover, there r so many rumours on the market about how bad economy would be in the future in the whole world, that's why dcg sp keeps falling, because that could all effect how many works can dcg get in the future or how many works could dcg loose soon......anyway, to me,I listen to people's fear as I listen to music, bla...bla..bla...
    In my opinion, dcg is a good company, this company has very strong balance sheet, this kind of family business which only with little debt and good amount of cash in hand is always the favor company that Warren Buffet would love to buy and hold on for very long time. Right now the sp is on the bargain to buy into. The half year financial report was not so bad with growth revenue and about 1 million less of ntpt compares with last one, this result is very good in this challenging environment now, also, there has not any bad news come out........most people may say "not yet", but to me, I trust the management team in the company because this is family company, they r all serious about their business, the CEO is not just some one who only think to be in the company for few years high salary and then if things don't work out then target to find some high salary job else where. This is a family company, i believe the CEO and the founder will try their best to find the way out in this challenging environment, they have changed some people in the management team to get other new knowledge people to help the company expand the business. the company is definitely worth more then 200 million which means the sp right now is far lower then their inner volume, if u read the balance sheet, the both current and non current liabilities r very low with growth retained earnings. Moreover, right now, in this tough environment, no many engineer companies get more contracts this year, because most companies in the resource sector r cutting cost, but it won't take too long to wait for commodity price come back, you see, two months ago, the oil sector was very bad, but now, the price is getting back. All I know is the market will always work out its own way fast then we realise. I will keep buying shares from the company every time when the sp slips, and i believe patient people will always win a big price in share market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 29.0¢ $5.409K 18.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3293374 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 824906 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.