NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

52 week low.. great!! :( Was steady at .35 waiting on news to...

1. 12 Posts.
    52 week low.. great!!

Was steady at .35 waiting on news to ship, it came and went.. no movement.
    Several shipments in and still nothing. Not quite the same market reaction that galaxy received. But circumstances are always different.

I assumed nmt was doing all they could to keep the sp low to snap up shares at the lowest price for the buyback. Now they have begun buyback and it's hasn't spurred a rise at all. I've never been apart of a buyback but I assume shares at the lowest available price get bought each day which should pop it up a little each day as the lowest available price gets higher. But I was wrong again as only dropped further.

Our proposed sale for 96m should of been amazing news in my opinion. That amount of money to further other project instead of waiting for shipment payment.
    That sale may not Be over yet but because it wasn't finalised in the month deadline how can there be such a drop when we're on the same course before anything was mentioned ..

not sure what to make of it all. Some people say looooong term. Others say $1 within 6 months.. DYOR as always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.