NMT 2.44% 8.0¢ neometals ltd

Sit tight or top up are my thoughts, we have cash in bank and...

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Sit tight or top up are my thoughts, we have cash in bank and another shipment must be due any day now, if so and if it's similar size to previous ones then the mine is hitting target production 400k ton yr.
    We should get divi from either sale of shipped ore or sale of the 13.8% stake in mine.
    We have JV with MIN to produce battery grade lithium and the 51% offtake is transferred to our JV partner should we sell our 13.8% stake, so the JV can still buy 51% ore from mine to feed the processing plant, clever stuff I thought we'd lost offtake rights altogether but we get rights through the back door via JV for battery plant.
    NMT own 100% titanium deposit & seeking partner, cobalt recovery plan from spent batteries end 2017, lift all ore 400k ton yr to 6% grade by end 2017, and Hannah's interest drilling for more Lithium, news could come any day that could send share north big time and we are trading at less than cash in bank.
    Meantime the buyback is ongoing and taking more shares of the market at these low prices.
    I do hope this is the bottom and we now flatline on no news or start to lift from here, it's a big paper hit at today's price from the highs of 50cts but should bounce back once we get some news.
    News on how much cash we get from the shipments would be helpful, anyone know when our share is likely to be distributed into NMT bank? GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $49.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $73.38K 908.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 553291 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 12357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.