NMT 8.33% 7.7¢ neometals ltd

I'm not convinced Melaid are still selling, if they wanted to...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I'm not convinced Melaid are still selling, if they wanted to dump shares couldn't they simply put limit price on and sell several million to NMT? Looking at daily average it appears NMT are buying up daily free float within the 5% average 5day trading range and simply picking up what they can get.
    I agree come the end of buyback we will see some upward price movement, the shipments cash it would appear is held in a pot that's shared out every six months when the new price for 6% ore is set, and we know that's 30th June.
    NMT should receive 13.8% of that pot and if we have shipped say 200k ton 100k at 6% worth $1k ton and 100k at say half that then pot could contain about $150m and NMT get about $14m all being well. 2ct divi cost $11m with luck an Ann on divi early July is my guess.
    Remember share buyback shouldn't lift share price as your NAV drops in line with shares left in circulation, spend 5 to burn 5 net result zero, but NMT see future share value and that's why they are buying back and if I had more cash I'd be doing the same there's so much potential here it just needs time to unlock and Melaid will know it. I doubt they will sell total holding at these prices more like they've taken stake out to invest elsewhere while waiting NMT to get out of first gear, only my thoughts, DYOR, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.007(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.6¢ $41.42K 519.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.