NMT 7.22% 9.0¢ neometals ltd

Good presentation and plenty for NMT to run at going forward....

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Good presentation and plenty for NMT to run at going forward. All going well we should be in a much better place share price wise come end 2018/2019.
    Note it states MIN/NMT have the offtake rights from mine, so regardless NMT are seeking to sell their 13.8% stake in mine NMT appear to be intent on building the Lioh battery grade lithium processor with MIN.
    Euroz stated NMT rights to offtake were sold with the 13.8% but I'm sure in a past Ann these rights get transferred to MIN if the 13.8% is sold, and as MIN currently have these same rights jointly with NMT that would make more sense.
    Some clarity on this point would help as it's clearly important MIN/NMT can get access to 200k ton per yr to feed the Li plant and using MIN's offtake rights is good enough way to do it should NMT have sold their 13.8%
    I'd have thought the presentation would have stated the position should these rights be lost with the sale of 13.8% if that were indeed the case, but presentation mentions both the 13.8% sale and the intention to construct the Lioh plant with MIn, giving details of the revenue and costs involved so it infers they can indeed do both.
    I just find it odd Euroz stated offtake rights got sold with the 13.8% and did not mention these bing transferred to MIN at point of sale its niggling me a bit.
    The next year or two should be interesting, GLAH see what tomorrow brings, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.007(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $62.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 8.9¢ $82.56K 895.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13400 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 21796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.