BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-4

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Won't BRL set a price limit that they are prepared to buy up to and not pay more than that.  for example maybe .15 cents ??   Or will they be working on a budgeted amount of cash they have allocated to the buyback and have that as a spending limit.

If the limit is a budgeted amount, will they be prepared to buy up to say .20 cents/share?

Providing coking coal prices stay strong, and i think they will,...... if the 5 day average price  continues to slowly go up.   

An announcement that an appeal has been granted would be a POSITIVE.  That must be coming soon.  If an appeal is not granted then i don't think it would  negatively affect the shareprice much, would it, since the court loss has already been factored into the current share price.   

Next quarterly result in january should be a POSITIVE and then the 6 monthly report should be a POSITIVE.     

So with some POSITIVE announcements, with the buyback ongoing......what are the chances of  .20 cents/share by the time of say, the buybacks completion

And how high a price will BRL be prepared to pay with their buyback

The higher the buyback price the less shares bought back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 80.5¢ 79.5¢ $17.51K 21.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 640 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.