BRL 0.00% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-7

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Rsah, I respectfully disagree with two of your comments, and I agree with one

We can continue as a quasi privately listed company...which frankly it has become with all those Singapore shareholders.   The Singapore shareholders want a decent return like anyone else.  We should glad of the fact that investors outside of Aus/NZ are involved have shown some interest - it's places like Singapore/SE Asia, where (ironically), people understand coal much better than NZ - and that's where the money is.  However I agree with you and others that the management need to be selling the company much harder

Of course what they forget is that it is ONLY high coking coal prices that saved their skin.   
    I think that's a bit much - it was the management' which pulled off the deal with Solid Energy in the first place. Otherwise Bathurst would be a distant memory already.   Some say 'the management lined their pockets in the process' - well those same people could have bought the stock  at 1.5c in 2015 , when the deal was in the offing - if they had the balls.

Could it be that the market is taking a jaundiced view of not only BRL, but of Jacinda's New Zealand ?     Agreed.  I think this, and the lack of effective promotion of the company are the root causes of our current SP's chronic under performance.  I used to think the management were right to keep their heads down in NZ but now I'm not so sure.   And certainly they need to beat the streets in Asia and sell the story.   Get even a few small funds interested and it could change the game.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $31.14K 42.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 5996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.