BRL 3.31% 78.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-9

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    One more thing.  Many people on this board don't like what I write.  We as shareholders, want our share price to go up and as human beings, we want to tune out the naysayers.  However, I am a shareholder too.  And our job is to be cheerleaders for management when they do a great job...and hold their feet to the fire when they mess up. 

If you are the CEO of a company, you need to be ready to be second guessed...too much rides on the management's decisions.  My posts are an effort to get this "holding the feet to the fire" momentum going.  The natural venue for this would be a conference call...but there is none.  Another would be a sell side analyst speaking up...but the Bell Potter analyst has other deals to take care of, plus presumably other companies to initiate on.  So he is not a good channel yet.

That leaves hotcopper as the only venue to discuss what can be done to improve things at BRL.  I know management reads what is written here...so all comments should be welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.