BRL 0.00% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-31

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Alas no one's soap box is incontestable

"Who puts a QUARTER of their assets in ONE investment?"

Many people put 100% of their investment into their house...

When a portfolio stock price goes up it becomes a higher % of ones portfolio with out any increase in capital outlay.

Crazy aye!

While normally one would sell down and diversify, with this stock i feel no need. I am very confident in it's future. As stated I have added at times of perceived weakness at prices above my average. My hold is very long term and I expect to see many times my investment returned to me over the coming year or two let alone the many years I intent to hold after that.

Thanks for your concern and the tip. Rest easy though. Another of my investments has had a run and BRL is now only 18% of portfolio

One day i hope it is 30%. One day I will join them pesky sellers and sell to buyers who will in turn sell to buyers

For now and the known future I'm a happy and patient holder that has thoroughly researched the company and weighted the Pro's and Con's. I am well aware that other people have made large sums of money. I remain very bullish and confident. I enjoy enlightenment (and debate when not repetitive soap boxing). It confuses me as to why one would invest in a company if they were not fully researched and aware. Maybe folks choose not to be realistic about the ramifications of things they're aware of. Thus far managements actions have not been unfathomable when weighted against reality

Thanks for your interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10135 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.