BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-2

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Every day, the number of shares on sale at ever lower prices, keeps going up.  Yesterday, there were 1.6 million shares 12.5 cents.  Today, already 1.8 million shares are available at 12.5 cents although 400 k shares were bought out yesterday .  What I don't understand is why BRL does not buy out more shares instead of their feeble attempts at 250 k shares a day. This is a scared company...scared of Jacinda Arden, scared of the ASX, scared of the NZ courts.

To date, they have spent a few days worth of cash flow on buying back shares.  Why did they even bother?  

The 100 week moving average comes in at 12.5 cents.  Break that...and it is like the Solid Energy purchase was a waste of time...at least that will be the verdict of the stock market.  200 week moving average comes in at 7 cents.  

Anyway, I am now resigned to seeing this share price collapse to 7 cents.  There are clearly no buyers...no one believes this management at all.  If at 3 x cash flow there is no buyer, then there never will be.  It will have a catastrophic end to its misery...a ball of flames going down.  7 cents it is.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.