BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-21

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    It's a shame  Replay,  that the general public, not just in New Zealand,  but world wide i'd imagine,  are not educated enough in the coal debate to be able to differentuate between  thermal coal and coking coal   and  thus  recognise  their respective uses  and  differing pollutant qualities    

Perhaps  Ms Ardern's  govt could spend a little cash to help educate New Zealanders of this  so  the coking coal side of one of New Zealand's biggest  company's operations could be more appreciated by the public for the indespensible raw material that it produces to enable steel production and it's many indispensable  uses,  which include  non thermal coal driven power generation   

Perhaps the Green side of the New Zealand govt could champion this cause. That would actually give them more credibility among the general population to see the Green's giving a balanced view of the differences between thermal and coking coal

Oh thats  right;  the coking coal deposits are on 'beautiful' unspoit land which would never be the same even when rehabilitated   

Yeh  right

PS   I'm a  Greenie       just not a paid one   and not  a fanatic

Just my turn to have a say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.5¢ $24.24K 29.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22971 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 47565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.