BRL 0.00% 81.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-2

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    So nothing unusual afterall... just the usual 2 or 3 business day break before quarterly and after quarterly.

Yet again, the excitement on here around why the buy backs have stopped was for seeminly nothing.

My view around the court case negotiation: It would have happened already, and probably wouldn't have stopped the buyback. From the language BRL have used (which, notably, hasn't changed since the court case was first annouced in Dec of 2016), they aren't interested in negotiation, and why should they? They can go through the court system and drag it on and on and on... L&M burn the cash, BRL make the cash, and if they lose (again), I would thing they would sort out some sort of payment plan, which will make things go on and on further - worst case, L&M win, but BRL own multiple cash flow rich assets that will generate wealth over the long run.

We have an interesting few months ahead... Court case, BRL NZ Minerals Forum in May, 4th quarter report, annual results, investment in Canada goahead... unfortunately Mr Market probably will continue to look soley at the court case and not budge a bit until later this year... meanwhile the cashies will keep rolling into BRL's ever increasing bank balance with the outlook for met coal remaining solid.
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 29/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5606 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 177555 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.