BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Nurox, you and I must be the only ones asking hard questions....

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Nurox, you and I must be the only ones asking hard questions. Everyone here has their heads in the sands...in nice denial mode!

Management is doing such a wonderful job buying back their shares...and the market price keeps falling apart on them...yet all the posters here keep harping on about how much they trust this totally incompetent management!

This stock has done zero year to date and for almost 2 years now. Even worse, the moving averages are now pointing resolutely down. And has any of these cheerleaders for management ever picked up their phones to ask ANY hard questions? Nope...they love the fact that the valuation of their stock price keeps going ever lower! At 3 times EV to operating cash flow, I can't think of any project, that this management can conjure up, that can deliver 33% return on capital.

I watch with horror as the bids keep disappearing. Tacon, Middleton & Kapea are like the Roman Emperor...fiddling while Rome burns. I would fire them immediately if it was in my hands. Sadly, we have a bunch of lottery ticket winners sitting in Singapore who do not know a thing about how to even think about running companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.