CDM 0.00% 72.0¢ cadence capital limited

Ann: Daily share buy-back notice - Appendix 3E, page-8

1. 6,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    "I am therefore a captive of the proposed Deep Green float and IF that comes off, I will fol your example and whilst not exiting completely, will lighten my holdings."

If you are captive, it is most likely a prison of your own making that you can choose to get out of. Value is relative, and when you can invest in almost any stock you want, value is relative to other stocks.

In this case for me, while there is still value on the table (at least I believe so) for CDM - the question I ask myself is whether that value is better than the other opportunities I can invest in?

The answer (for me, and not anyone else), is yes - which is why I sold out of CDM today.

Wake up tomorrow and ask yourself - if I held no stocks and all my money was now in cash, would I buy shares in CDM today? If the answer is an easy 'no' - then why do you hold shares now? That's one way I try to frame these decisions. It helps me to set aside any historical, emotional baggage I might have invested into a stock so I can approach it more objectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $88.90K 124.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17034 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 28095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.