CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

the other difference is that as of last week AHF also has its...

1. 213 Posts.
    the other difference is that as of last week AHF also has its own post farm gate processing via Camperdown Dairy, which does finished product (bottled milk, butter and yogurt) of which the milk is destined for China.  This means they are reliant on another milk processor to process their milk (not all of it at least).
    AHF also owns its farm freeholds, which provides some tangible backing at least.  The major difference, which i'm hoping will emerge over the next year will be that because CCF is in WA they have an opportunity to do some large scale intensive farming, which in my view would be difficult on the Eastern States, where traditional farming is the norm and where it is more difficult to get land at the right price with water and feed.  I reckon they could do it in WA much like in the middle east.  Then they just need to add a bottling line (not difficult) and they can do it all themselves and ship straight up to Asia.  It will be a big task and require some serious capital but it will give the Chinese what they want (food safety).

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ld-to-kkr-as-china-scandals-yield-opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.