ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6860
    Lenovo, nothing is guaranteed once the drill bit starts spinning.
    These really are just the first results that the company has received, with almost all of it aircore, its super cheap drilling, very shallow and from what I can tell is only the very beginning of the overall drilling campaign (out of a total of 100,000 metres).

Very happy to see a new vein for Sly fox. While I know its not a priority to add more ounces early on, any extra high grade soft ore they can get is going to end up assisting the bottom line. Hopefully the RC holes will show this has more to it, and perhaps extend towards Gilbey's South.

The rest of the results are nothing exciting at this stage, but... then as I said, they will be drilling all the major prospects that are very close to Gilbey's, then keep working their way out from there.

Heaps of results still to come as mentioned in the update. Not just Greencock (although of course, it would be nice if they found something substantial there).

Agree about it being one for the superfund, a shame I cannot buy any yet, needs to get to the ASX300 for me. Here's hoping your and Mmoores price targets are hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.