SPR 6.50% $1.31 spartan resources limited

Ann: Dalgaranga Gold Project - Mineral Resource Estimate Update, page-137

1. 18,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    I was knocked for six when you signalled me out for
    a ‘thank you’ goldatwidgie - because I am such a number-mauling, non expert, often lippy and entirely ordinary person.
    In fact years ago I decided there were likely others like me out there - too shy to speak - and decided to ask dumb questions on behalf of them as well as me and to also commend those whose sharing here increased my understanding ( or at least made me feel comfortable that some I respected knew what they were talking about and seemed confident …or not ).
    I guess I have a long memory and have been keenly attached to Spartan for a long time so it’s good if my links/ past references have been valuable to others !
    And that you thanked me is mostly a vindication of ‘someone’ who encouraged me to keep going, to share what I could, to learn a little on the way and to ultimately to be brave enough to be ‘just me ‘ here .
    I’m incredibly touched and was rendered speechless of some time goldatwidgie (a rare occurrence these days ) and thank you again for I am very glad to be of genuine service sometimes in return for the many different forms of riches given me during my time here
    Nice : )

cheers

Ps I was so GCY-damaged I only started beginning to trust Simon around the 40c mark !!!!
    Last edited by sabine: Yesterday, 20:36

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.080(6.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.33 $1.21 $18.44M 14.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15373 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 95300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.