SPR 0.00% $1.29 spartan resources limited

I was knocked for six when you signalled me out for a ‘thank...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    I was knocked for six when you signalled me out for
    a ‘thank you’ goldatwidgie - because I am such a number-mauling, non expert, often lippy and entirely ordinary person.
    In fact years ago I decided there were likely others like me out there - too shy to speak - and decided to ask dumb questions on behalf of them as well as me and to also commend those whose sharing here increased my understanding ( or at least made me feel comfortable that some I respected knew what they were talking about and seemed confident …or not ).
    I guess I have a long memory and have been keenly attached to Spartan for a long time so it’s good if my links/ past references have been valuable to others !
    And that you thanked me is mostly a vindication of ‘someone’ who encouraged me to keep going, to share what I could, to learn a little on the way and to ultimately to be brave enough to be ‘just me ‘ here .
    I’m incredibly touched and was rendered speechless of some time goldatwidgie (a rare occurrence these days ) and thank you again for I am very glad to be of genuine service sometimes in return for the many different forms of riches given me during my time here
    Nice : )

cheers

Ps I was so GCY-damaged I only started beginning to trust Simon around the 40c mark !!!!
    Last edited by sabine: 24/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.27 $6.108M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17537 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 39997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.