SPR 12.4% $1.46 spartan resources limited

before all major market crashes, all asset classes take a...

1. 18,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    before all major market crashes, all asset classes take a nosedive as fear sets in and everyone heads for the door, rate cuts come hard and fast and precious metals will slingshot as people rush to known safe havens for capital.

it won’t be USD, bonds or treasury’s based on above and the sheer amount of interest that will be owed on $35T of debt.

such a trap coming at us. No where better to be than in the hard yellow stuff and SPR!!

That was some sobering conversation you started last night @calmbeforestorm and it came to close a day for me that had opened with waking early and reading the Adam Creighton commentary in The Australian which I have put into the spoiler below.
    And - well it’s all just alarming I reckon, despite that we’re all used to dystopian sub currents since George Orwell called 1949 (or whenever he got the idea of a ‘feedstock’ society docile to ever-changing manipulations of ‘truth’ ).
    And cammotee (will we all need one of these one day?) you wrote;

such a trap coming at us. No where better to be than in the hard yellow stuff and SPR!!..

And I decided to post the Creighton commentary because even though gold doesn’t get a mention it does give some academic views that support the idea that current ‘extraordinary levels of inequality combined with ever scarcer resources,” could indicate investing in a West Australian gold company with ever-increasing resources is a great strategy.

And if you feel daunted by yet another serve of dystopian fear mongering please don’t open the spoiler

And yes again to

Thank you Simon

cheers

Last edited by sabine: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.160(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.610B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.46 $1.31 $59.53M 41.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 72681 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.