SPR 0.39% $1.28 spartan resources limited

regarding development cost are there two main parts to the...

1. 33,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    regarding development cost are there two main parts to the development cost apart from capex for processing ) being the cost of the decline and the other development cost of developing the levels .

Maybe have a look at the mine plan map for NN where the decline goes closely past all the ore bodies pepper , West Winds and then look at the current number of declines BGL has and the disassociated lodes , to me it seems SPR has a clear advantage here

Still yes as you infer and as an amateur I would agree , maybe developing at up to two levels below where they are stoping out (to keep development ahead of mining ) will mean there is considerable development cost for developing the levels , before mining begins .
    Couple that with the long strike lengths per level for NN , that although great once established as give a high OVM (coupled with thickness of the ore body and high grade) also means if retreat mining long hole stoping , and back filling , the total length of drive has to be developed before being mined out which will cost more than a shorter strike lengthed ore body .
    Maybe one advantage is they could access the drives at a point between Pepper and NN and run them out from there so just one side is developed initially ?
    IE first mine NN and then come back and mine PP from the same access point from the decline ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.28 $1.27 $5.145M 4.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 49096 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 275738 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.