SPR 1.76% $1.30 spartan resources limited

@sabine - I am thanking you for publishing this dystopian take...

1. 18,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @sabine - I am thanking you for publishing this dystopian take on present-day Western politics. It is clear for all who have an open mind and an interest in the world around us, that all is not well with the Western model, but things are wrong also with the Eastern model. All is not well with the world in general.
    However, each of us can only influence what is going on around us - and speak our minds when given a chance. If still young and energetic one should view it as a duty to be involved in the political process, or educational process.

What we need is a new kind of human being, a human who does not need the huge resources to sustain a lifestyle, which from the natural world's point of view is unsustainable. We have all the philosophies, even techniques to live that lifestyle, but we need the individual conviction from the top down to have a smaller foot print, to share what we have, with all - not to accept the splitting of society into have and have-nots, to get rid of the 'victim mentality' of certain groups, and to become colour-blind, since we all bleed the same red blood, experience joy and sadness the same, can interbreed.

It begins with each individual - you, I, your friends and relatives can make changes in a small way - if we all wake up one day and realise that the only way to live is in brotherhood (and sisterhood). . . . and lets call out the villains, the greedy ogres who can never get enough - lets fight AI - (I am having a battle with one right now - and try and get back to a human on those annoying automatic query postings, which lead to an email, which cannot be answered - grrrrr - because it is AI-controlled). But that is an issue, which could hold the key to happiness and a wonderful life for all of us, if it is handled correctly.

Maybe we need a bloody revolution to get access to the vaults of the rich. but above all to stop their machinations. Revolutions do happen, unfortunately, humans have huge powers of endurance and only major suffering by everyone does lead to societal renewal.

I suspect there will be a cataclysm - maybe we need a cataclysm to wake us up - but lets try and avoid that, by taking those good steps to simplicity, to appreciation of this beautiful planet and all that lives on it.
    Even if our well-intentioned 'steps' cannot avoid a bigger catastrophe, we will have lived in a peaceful and joyful mind, and hopefully 'infected' other people with the same sentiment.
    Go well
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.023(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.433B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.32 $1.28 $4.344M 3.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14969 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 131402 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.