Ann: Daltons-MtWebber infill RC drilling confirms, page-2

1. 1,341 Posts.
    re: Ann: Daltons-MtWebber infill RC drilling ... Classic only eight people viewed this announcement. And on its release, the share price actually fell !!! It only really rose when there was an announcement of a substantial change in ownership Anyway, some very good intercepts here. Current resource around 40Mt looks like they can get close to doubling this quite easily. Although a trucking operation even with these tonnages would be difficult.

The company mention a 2Mt pa operation, but any project optimisation would probably suggest a 3 to 4Mt pa operation. That, together with AGOs operation of probably around 2Mt pa is way too much. A combined 6Mt pa operation could easily justify a tiny rail spur to FMGs underutilised rail line, which incidentally, if you listen to Forrests assertions, will not reach full capacity anytime soon.

I wonder if Andrew would allow access and the transportation of additional tonnages that he has been chasing BHP and RIO for???? Without the obligatory I want 50% or your entire project. The problem is, that rail allows economies of scale in transportation, road does not even if one could transport 6Mt pa which is doubtful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.