re: Ann: Daltons-MtWebber infill RC drilling ... Absolutely,...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    re: Ann: Daltons-MtWebber infill RC drilling ... Absolutely, given cash position, holdings, McPhee Creek (which will get significantly larger), proximity to Port Headland, numerous other iron ore projects, and a number of other commodity projects.

Does anyone know what their global DSO -if we assume 40Mt for Daltons (could double it), 50Mt for Western Creek - dependant on BHP's Silver Knight deposit - but this could be almost doubled), Anthiby Well 35Mt (don't know much about this one), Beebyn 5Mt (but this coulg grow to 70Mt), McPhee Creek at 160Mt (reckon it will get larger than 300Mt - and go on to get greater than 500Mt) - and nothing for Earaheedy, which is a disapointment.

I make out that GIR CURRENTLY HAVE 290Mt of DSO.

Given that Daltons will easily get to 70Mt and I would be surprised if McPhee Creek was not greater than 300Mt. It suggests to me that GIR WILL HAVE approximately 460Mt in SIX MONTHS TIME.

Gien that GIR are conservative on their exploration targets. If Western Creek increased to 80Mt, Daltons to 70Mt, Beebyn to 40Mt and McPhee Creek to 500Mt (which is very realistics I believe), then in 12 to 18 MONTHS GIR could have 725Mt.

I don't care what anyone says - but that seems a pretty under-valued story right there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.