DTM 0.00% 1.6¢ dart mining nl

Ann: Dart Undertakes Capital Raising, page-19

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Great to see you all posting again I agree with all the posters in regards that we are on the cusp of great things the writing is on the wall if you break down and research the contents and wording of the past few announcements I really believe we are definitely on the cusp of great things.

Regarding the current share price it'snot ideal but I would be buying at .008 and putting other buy orders in at .007 just in case, because if you believe in the story and ignore the day to day price movements I'm sure we will all be rewarded. I have a feeling that there will be news as they would want to give people a reason to take up their rights. But seeing the raising price is .009 and it looks like sophs will take up the shortfall I think .008 is a steal and will be buying more on market as I can at .008

I also have a feeling there may either being a few disgruntled shareholders as there was a few negative posters a while back they may or may not hold stock and could be selling it down I believe dart has big potential and as shareholders we all should back management in as they are trying to look after the shareholders and what we don't want is to become a target for a takeover at such an early stage of this story. Back your judgement and research and stand strong on dart good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.