TVN 1.45% 6.8¢ tivan limited

Scooter, I agree with you. As TNG will most likely have to slow...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Scooter, I agree with you. As TNG will most likely have to slow down a lot of project related activities, they should consider a temporary reduction of their team size (some of them seem to be consultants anyway) and voluntary cuts of board remunerations and management salaries. 40% seems a bit extreme to me. Even 10% would send the right signal.
    I expect the FEED and EIS to go ahead - probably along a stretched time line, though. Stopping it would IMHO be the end of the story. Our project has to be ready for execution, as soon as the present crisis is gone, and the governments (of Australia and Germany) will provide massive stimulus packages to get the economy going again.
    PB: I think, he has built a great company around an interesting technology and project. Besides that he always made sure not to run out of cash. Many other juniors will probably face severe liquidity problems over the next months, as the market has entirely dried up.

Share Price: Everything is down at the moment. This will recover. If there's no further market panic over the next week, I might start buying again. I value the technology alone at a few hundred million, once proven. We just have to avoid any dilution at present levels. Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $57.66K 845.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 99984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.7¢ 265332
Last updated 15.50pm 14/06/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.