TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin EIS Update, page-48

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    1) covid 19 is an unexpected event,

2) future modelling of its effects and current responces are designed to minimise downside,

3) as i understand it the infection rate/ risk is high but mortality rate low, the problem is due to its resporitory effects if the appropriate medical intervention is unavailable then the mortality rate skyrockets, hence the need to manage the infection rate untill a base immunity is established,

4) best case senario (not a reality) if we get 80% compliance with lock down guidlines then the infection rate should stop rising and start declining 14 to 28 days into the lock down,. At the same time recovery and immunity rate increase increasing the immunity base line. Once the immunity base line hits 7 then the virus spread self manages.

5) The fact is msny of our population that we brush shoulders with are so narcissistic that they will seek to avoid complying with self isolation, lock down, or the two meters rule so the 28 day lock down will be extended,

6) notwithstanding current financial freefall this will pass, its just a question of when,

7) the window we see with the industry slow down is that we can dramatically effect global co2 emissions and environmental consequences, therefore, if we ramp up sustainable energy supply and battery storage there is clear anecdotal evidence of immediate positive effects,

In the end we are all in this, its not a managment problem, whilst i agree that some salary reductions is appropriate, its possible that this new pandemic problem reinforces the need for TNG to get over the line.

just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.