TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin Process Plant EIS and Mine Site MMP Update, page-19

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Oh wow what a surprise! The EIS can't be completed without the completion of the FEED or at the very least, major components of the FEED. Several people have posted this over the last few months. The BOD would have known this months ago. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew this six months ago or more and yet PB gave a presentation not long ago saying that it was on track for submission at the end of Q2.

Putting it simply, we are being fed bs over and over again. ando, I used to get annoyed with your posts and especially annoyed with meerkat's posts, but I now realise that it was because I had rose coloured glasses on and I didn't like that you did not fit into my "I'm going to be a multi millionaire soon" dream.

"At least we got an update" does not cut it in this or any arena or any other arena. Imagine sending a text to your boss or a major client of yours, half an hour late, telling them that you are going to be another couple of hours late to a meeting. Let's up the stakes a bit. Imagine doing the same thing to a hot date. Do you think they should say "well at least I got an update"?

I'm extending my expected FID decision date to another three years from now. Give me 13c and I'm out with a small loss (not counting massive holding costs) and buy back in a couple of years at 7c.

The rose coloured glasses are off and unfortunately, I see the tunnel at the end of the light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.