TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin Process Plant EIS and Mine Site MMP Update, page-32

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    One wouldn't be so disgruntled if the announcements were not full of rhetoric, every time PB or the company open their mouths, it is hard to distinguish between fact or fiction, i own some speculative shares as part of my retirement funding, although not as SMSF. I can accept that the odd timeline may blow out, but when it is almost every time,that is very frustrating. Maybe as others have stated, PB your are a Geologist, forgo your ego and hand over the reins to professional company making executives (one would think that you are an executive with the salary you are receiving !!). There are many examples of BoDs that have been dismissed as they are incapable of bringing a project to fruition in a timely and cost effective manner. BoD need to get with the times, today is the age of FAST TRACK...not dawdle track !!
    I would not be holding shares in this company if i did not believe that one day it will be producing valuable commodities. However, in these days of faster and ever evolving technologies, i am a little worried that the window of opportunity to maximize returns may evade us, and isnt that what any good board keeps telling us....maximize shareholder returns....hhmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $16.22K 295.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158512 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 346916 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.