TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin Process Plant EIS and Mine Site MMP Update, page-34

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Honestly reddeer?..Agree class action isn't warranted at this point in time however no harm in having the threat there.
    You have basically said we haven't had any set backs that have knocked the project.what.png....we've had many set backs and the biggest one is honesty.. that's why imo we have a sp of 10c...too many delays and finger pointing
    You mentioned the Brown's and how they're still there (thank god for that) but how were they treated?....accused of delaying progress by PB.rolleyes.png . In truth PB delayed it....it could have been sorted much sooner and imo had it not been for Vimson and their 100mil shares the Brown's would have succeeded on votes...end result was still the same though what.png...Rex Turkington gone. who wasted time?.... that exercise imo was a warning shot from the Brown's (our ex no.1 holder) for BoD to keep themselves honest....Brown's would know a bit more than most on here.

Off takes are all subject to Finance and production so they mean very little till then.... everything has to marry up and yes it's a BIG project.

You also mentioned Government ? Please...that's nothing more than government would do to support a major project in creating employment when the NT is struggling for it. Down 70% on construction as of March this year.. TNG would have sent the letter and Gunna would follow up by stamping his approval....it's not the adani coal mine for goodness sake...

Why not address the sp and why it's 10c..why PB sold 6mil shares for 8.3c after saying we're at the pointy end of business.
    why a director dumped 17mil shares on market when TNG went up to 30c and why PB collected bonuses on those M/C spikes.
    Why the Brown's had to go to the extremes they did. I'd like some answers there..

10c is not a very good sp for something that is suppose to be a shoe in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $95.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $14.78K 269.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 219001 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 14055 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.