TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I called the company on numerous occasions to get clarification...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I called the company on numerous occasions to get clarification about the EIS before expressing my opinion on this. Paula couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone and I have still not been called back.

My opinion on the below:

- Paula - 'communications expert': Horrendous communication to shareholders. Everything is left vague and can't even manage to call back long term holders who have supported the company in most cap raises.

- John Elkington: I have no idea what he does or the value he brings. He sits on the board/chair of other companies - can't see any type of care for the company. John's attitude at the last AGM was unforgettable.

- Paul Burton: Many issues for the company have been due to the beurocracy at the NT Gov so I understand his difficulties. But again, we have an MD who is now on ANOTHER BOARD with an ex director. Paul Burton is the same MD who has sold significant shares on market and threatened to dump more if his extremely generous loan wasn't extended. He needs to go, seriously. MD's are supposed to be leaders and champions for the company and shareholders.

We have three Board members - two of which sit on other boards/chairs for other companies. I've heard rumblings from other big holders of a 249d notice - hopefully to renew the board. I hope they do it.

The guy I'm optimistic about is the new CFO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.