TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility - EIS Supplement Update, page-183

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Thanks for the Link Gareth. I have taken a few deep breathes since yesterdays announcement and feel more logical today.
    So, TNG been sitting on this for a week. I would expect there were some hastily arranged crisis meetings.
    So where does the blame lay and what is required to get this project full production.

Lets start with TNG and the people in charge of getting this project to production. Thats where all the bs starts.They say bs always runs downhill as evident in the repsonses the company offered up after 7 days of viewing the NTEPA directions, blame NTEPA and the greenies. Blind Freddy could see that there would be a push back from the greenies, after all it is a Major project on the door step to the city, not some 2 bit gold operation with a dozer and an old broken down small processing plant worth a couple hundred k 600km out in the desert.
    One comment i read from a punter "And finally, I remember when PB said to me at a conference in Sydney that, with the Impex DRW site environmental approvals in place (next door), all we had to do was look after the low flying ducks to get our EPA tick!'" Should this be a comment from the MD should make, may explain the apparent lackadaisical attitude by the MD. One would also have to question the companies chosen to compile the EIS literature that would be required for this MAJOR project, remember, this project is on the door step of the city , which brings us back to the MD and his lack of experience with bringing a MAJOR project to fruition. This is a MAJOR project and should have Tier 1 companies carry out the work required. The board and its employees should then review and comment on a draft copy, people with the right experience should be able to identify shortfalls in information supplied and ask that they be met. The draft should then be resubmitted with its revisions for a further round of scrutiny and comment, finally all matters should be covered and resolved and the the documents lodged with NTEPA. The longer the MD been at the helm, the more this becomes apparent and the shareholders have paid him handsomely to learn on the fly. What about the personnel that have been hired to provide their expertise in bringing the project together ?? they say that is good practice to surround yourself with the right people, questions should be asked if they are !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.