TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility - EIS Supplement Update, page-184

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

I am truly appalled by the whimsical decision-making process of the NTEPA. They seem to be making it up as they go along, rather than applying a well document, transparent approval process that gives applicants certainty as how their submissions will be treated.

Point 1.1 Site selection and justification process, in the NTEPA’s direction to provide additional information seems an example of their gratuitous seeking of already known information – the site is substantially degraded from previous use, it has been set aside for industrial development and it was offered to TNG by the NT government. It begs the question, doesn’t the NTEPA talk to other arms of government as to how they can facilitate their own mission statement which is:

“Promoting the ecologically sustainable development of the Norther Territory”

I would suggest TNG immediately start talking to the South Australian government about locating the refinery in a town that would welcome the long-term employment opportunities it offers (the railway runs both ways). I also suggest TNG starts talking to DFAT about introducing the company to governments in the region that would welcome the refinery. A strong incentive in both cases is that most of the environmental work has already been done, so the impact, which does not seem that onerous, is substantially known. the Ecologically Sustainable Development
    of the Northern Territory

While I am on a roll with suggestions, I would also flag that all shareholders, big and small, should make an effort to attend the next AGM to hold the board and management to account and get a sense of how the company proposes to turn all the promises into reality. If there is no realistic strategy, with stated, achievable milestones to production, the senior people need to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.