TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility - EIS Supplement Update, page-69

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Totally understand that. However, you ask anyone about SunCable and they know about them and that government is behind the project. They have branded vehicles driving around, staff in Darwin and good presence. Their profile has been achieved through a bunch of consistent and good lobbying. I am in no way vouching for the project, I am just saying that you mention TNG and get crickets. Look at any Government speeches about the NT's bright future and TNG will either not exist or simply be a footnote - this is despite the fact it has the most benefit, is real and has great jobs. Anyway, I don't want to bash the company unnecessarily. It just demonstrates that they don't know how to actually get things done on the ground. I challenge PB to report in the last 18 months:
    - how many meetings with NT Ministers?
    - how many formal project meetings with all departments under Major Project framework?
    - how many visits to Darwin?
    - how many presentations to local industry and major stakeholders?
    - how many phone calls and emails with key NTG staff on the project to get heads up on issues and worth through in advance of formality and statutory timeframes etc.

Anyhoo, I could be wrong and we will get a lovely clarification today from TNG that the additional information request is simply to respond to a member of the publics concerns that tropical penguins may nest on the processing plant site. Easy fixed and responded to by COB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.