TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Darwin TIVAN Processing Facility - EIS Supplement Update, page-79

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Rounding out Ando - I'd suggest your remarks about the integrity Herbert Weissenbaeck, a key representative for the group that is a fellow shareholder, independent consultant to TNG and soon to be EPC contractor, are well out of line. Grow up and show some tact.

You are telling other satisfied investors to get real but you should take some of your own medicine mate. Get real yourself....there is nothing you or anyone else can do about any capital raise that's occurred, about what PB has been remunerated for the last 5 years or events that have been and gone.
    let's hope that once the FEED lands and everything is locked down that changes however I suspect that it has been a plan to be a small target - I support what Bruno suggested earlier, TNG will looks vastly different from a structuring standpoint by the end of year. Any potential buyer would be nuts to not take this in 2021 if that is what they want as the entire clean energy, VRB and hydrogen is only going to get more airtime with Biden driving his legacy.

Wait for the next C/R Digity1 and my remarks about Herbert was that the announcement was rehearsed, fed to him by PB. Do you still feel production is this year???....perhaps you should have said "just around the corner."
    So instead of taking swipes at posters that don't hold your sentiments stop with the long winded posts and post something useful.
    PB is out of his depth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.