TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Hi Propunter2I emailed NTEPA last week regarding this and got...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi Propunter2

I emailed NTEPA last week regarding this and got the following response. I will be checking there website a few times a day this week.

The public register for the Darwin Processing Facility Project provides a complete set of the publicly available assessment documents, at this page:  https://ntepa.nt.gov.au/your-business/public-registers/environmental-impact-assessments-register/assessments-in-progress-register/darwin-processing-facility . If the NT EPA decides to request additional information, the request will be published on this web page (usually within 5 business days).

Specifically, when will any EIS Submissions from the Public become available for viewing by the General public?

The comments received on the TNG Supplement will be published as soon as practicable (usually within 5 days of the NT EPA either requesting further information or publishing an Assessment Report). They will be published on the public register (link above), not the consultation page.

You may also be aware that the TNG proposal is being assessed under the old (repealed) legislation. That legislation did not have the same transparency obligations as the new assessment legislation, which is why the public comments for previous steps were not published.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $73.08K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 381210 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 158621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.