AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Regardless where the SP is, where it should be or where many...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Regardless where the SP is, where it should be or where many want it to be, the $20.00 SP is about what the price was 10 years ago ($0.02 pre consolidation). The venture into the TAVR space is what I believe (and hope) will transform this company, but it will take time.

The points I wish to make are the 'incidental findings' that have been reported along the way.

By no means an expert in business or biomedical devices, but for what it is worth........

The implantation of the valves constructed of one piece 3d Cardiocel is what was the plan. The non calcifying nature of the cardiocel was a selling point and where we (I) thought we could and would make the difference.
    Moving through the 80 or so recipients of the device, we are now seeing not improved physical function of the valve, but, evidence of a return to pre disease state. Furthermore, the flow dynamics of the product are achieving a flow pattern of blood closer to normal than any of the competition products, which may eliminate the need for life long anticoagulation therapy that valve replacements currently experience. But now, the recently reported reduction in Left Ventricular Mass post implant of the valve may be remodeling as a result of more effective cardiac function arising from the presence of a competent valve/ Just my opinion here so not expert opinion, but it could be that effectively the heart does not need to pump as hard, so it is losing some of the increased muscle mass that occurred to compensate for the diseased valve over time.

It is these three points that were not in the original aims and objectives (to my knowledge), however, they seem to have the potential to make an even greater impact on patients lives....and that is where the value will potentially be found.

Happy Saturday afternoon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.