NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

I'd say we should expect some seriously GOOD (looking) news...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I'd say we should expect some seriously GOOD (looking) news prior to the AGM.

By (looking), I mean it will be stunning on the first read through of it, that time when you read just the sorts of things you've been waiting to hear. Then once you can flick that emotional switch off, have a second (and third) read through, you can start picking the errors you had made & read it for what has actually been written and not what your mind filled in automatically during that first read through.

Then, unemotionally it still might look somewhat ok or even possibly believable.

Then think about it again & the little points that caught your attention, that you'll probably never hear about again, like this little blurb from the 31 May release of the Preliminary Full Year Report ~

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3475/3475376-38354babc1d60cbada044ee56bbb4db6.jpg

You'll soon then realize they are just trying to tell you what you want to hear with no meat on the bone, just like always.

I suggest Matt resigns, however I doubt he would. When is the last time you believe he made the rightful decision about anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1728980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.