AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

YIKES Ironman don't hold back now Look, I often compare a...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    YIKES Ironman don't hold back now eek.png

Look, I often compare a company corporate structure to a football team's. You've got a coach (VA) and a bunch of guys up in the office (see AVL website). Now I certainly want my coach being the most knowledgeable guy in the building on football (vanadium). However, I'm not too concerned what the guys "upstairs" think the lineup should be. Having said that, you can bet your butt I want my coach to have every resource possible available to him from those guys! Do I want my coach sorting out sponsorship and player contracts?? Heck no!!!! He can go to the dinners and waive to everyone, but half way through I want him back down in the locker room sorting out who's running on the field. At the end of the day the results are going to fall on his shoulders, not the guys upstairs, as much as they probably should. I also don't want a bunch of ex-players upstairs either, just because they are so "respected" in the game. Nope, I want finance guys and people who understand not only how to create a great club, but also how to fill it with the right members and treat them appropriately. Why wouldn't you??

This last cap raise told me everything I needed to know about AVL's "structure" right now. Whomever made the decision to jump back in bed with 1800, and it shouldn't have been the coach, IMHO had zero regard for the members. Cheapened our product, and spat in the face of long termers who had stood by through thick and thin. Should the coach now be fired?? He shouldn't have be involved in any of this nonsense to begin with, so if he even was, then where's the leadership on top? If he wasn't, and was concentrating on his expertise (vanadium!!) then I'd say you should probably get in a group upstairs who has the ability to not only get the job done, but do it in the correct manor for the actual OWNERS of the business they work for!! Unless of course they are working for nothing, and then I guess we should keep our mouths shut!

Oh, and where did rookie go? Couldn't have run out of things to rub in our faces just yet? AVL share price hanging in there thus far. Glad to see the new guys hanging about. One must presume they are interested in having a look at the BFS as well?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.