MRR 0.00% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

The company has had 12 years of erosion with virtually nothing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    The company has had 12 years of erosion with virtually nothing happening , at an average of at a guess $500k per year in wages that makes up about $6m in buttered bread ,plus performance rights , plus company cars, flights etc etc and more than not all sitting on multiple boards raking in our $ having a great old time. The Minrex name is tarnished by these bandits and that’s what makes me think it’s all over red river, noting that they have already had one strike which would make them a little unhappy so why would they make anything of it now after all this time. Also looking at the top 20 holders and noting there is no sign of the 20m + shareholding, are they able to be omitted from the T20 standings whilst being on the board? not real sure about this one but someone may know. Looks like Sisters,Garden ,Talga have no future which leaves us with the gold prospects in NSW, might that be placed in the too hard basket for these knobs and with the 320k ounces I doubt very much anyone involved in this company have the expertise to organise an economical operation. Happy to be proven wrong by them but feeling I’m pretty confident that the facts are telling the story on its own, Tin in Tassie , Skin care products, visiting relatives in Ireland ,not looking good I’m afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.